The Ball Blue Gift-Away!  

Want to enjoy your garden bounty all year long? I sure do. So this year my mom and I are going to get in the kitchen and can it! I will be helping her, she will be teaching me, and we will both end up (hopefully) with some beautiful jars of tomatoes and pickles for our pantries.

I, however, do not have the equipment needed. Soooooo... I was very excited to find The Simple Woman's Cannery with the Ball Blue Gift-Away where Mrs. Peggy is gifting some luck person with a new Ball Blue Book of home preserving as well as a Ball Utensil Set.

Visit the link and take a look around.

WR

This entry was posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments