The Lost Episode...  

Ok, so really it's just the lost pictures from some of my previous posts. I finally found our camera (which had all the pics I had not downloaded yet) amongst the junk on the table near the front door. Actually, Bull found it and told me where it was, along with his new theory that everything we've ever lost is somewhere on that table.

Anyway, I'm adding photos to some of the old posts so take a look at Pineapple Coconut Pie, Gardening Goof, and The Chinese Food's Still Good to see what's been missing.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey WR,
Just blog surfin'. Practicing for when the 'chat' thread is gone. lol. Hope you are well. I need to add that chicken n rice recipe to my files. Sounds yummy and so easy.
Have a great week!
MJ