Oh, That Explains It?  

My Husband was flipping thru the channels and came upon something that made my daughter exclaim, "Parachute Racing?!". Apparently, people were running a race with parachutes trailing behind them. And so the next question was, "Daddy, why do they have on the parachutes?". To which my very intelligent husband gave an answer that involved words like aerodynamics, drag, wind resistance, etc. My adorable daughter didn't miss a beat and replied with, "Oh. I thought it was to slow them down." ºÜº

WR

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I think my niece hit the nail on the head. Her dad did not see the big picture of what she was asking. Her aunt did.