Candida Cleanse  

I'm going to start a new category for my posts about the Candida (yeast, of the harmful variety) cleanse. I'll update fairly often, if not everyday, to let y'all know how it's going.

Today, I have some sore spots in my mouth, and my ears feel stuffy. I'm also pretty tired, but I've done this cleanse before and know it will get worse before it gets better.

Here's a recent post I made on a forum, about what I'm doing...

For antifungals I have three bottles of Candida Clear, one bottle of Formula SF722, a 16oz bottle of food grade H2O2, Pau d'Arco, Garlic, locally grown and made whole Goldenseal tincture, VCO, Beat Kvass, and several other things that I can't recall right now.

I plan to take the Candida Clear while cycling some of the other things in and out over about three months. I will restrict my diet but I probably wont do a complete "yeast fast" type of diet. I plan to cut white sugar completely out and cut back on carbs. But I will continue to use honey and natural sweeteners in moderation (cutting back most severely in the beginning).

I also have three or four bottles of gr8 dophilus (TTU8), will be eating a good yogurt, and drinking kefir (beet kvass has probiotics too, and I need to get a SCOBY for KT) while on the antifungals. I also hope to make some sauerkraut.

When I stop the anitfungals I will take Saccharomyces. It's a beneficial yeast that I learned about when my dad got sick. It survives the stomach acids and completes very well with the bad guys for space in the intestinal tract. It goes by the brand name Florastor but you can get it much cheaper if you search for Saccharomyces and buy an "off brand".

I will continue watching my diet to make sure I don't eat too many sweets and get enough cultured foods from there on out.

That's the plan anyway.

WR

This entry was posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments